We provide investors with opportunities to lend across Canada. Our goal is to safely grow your portfolio.
WHO WE HELP
Private Lender Inc. offers individual private investors and companies with opportunities to invest in residential, commercial, and rural mortgages. By keeping the process simple and easy to understand; our investors can maintain a higher level of control and returns. We provide financing to purchase, refinance, construction, renovation, equity take-out, debt-consolidation, and more. We evaluate and perform our own due diligence on every application that is submitted to us before presenting a comprehensive package to our investors. We have more than 25 years of experience investing our own funds into private mortgages and have brokered hundreds of private mortgage with investors across Canada. Our focus is on secure investments that generate consistent returns.
- Canadian Real Estate
- First, Second, and Third Mortgages
- $20,000 minimum up to $2,000,000 or more
- Full Control and Experienced Support
- Consistent Return on Passive Income
- Monthly Income RRSP, RRIF, RESP, TFSA Eligible
- Diversified Opportunities
- Secured to Title on Every Application
- 3rd Party Appraisals on Every Application
- Lawyer Reviewed on Every Application
- Property and Title Insurance on Every Application
The success of our private investors is what keeps us in business. You will only receive investment opportunities that we believe in and that we would otherwise fund ourselves if we had the capacity. We represent the investor in every transaction for the full term of the loan!
PRIVATE MORTGAGES AND EQUITY LOANS
Private Lender Inc. provides direct loans secured to residential, commercial, and rural real estate across Canada.
Visit our Loan Products page to learn more about what we have to offer.
View our Private Mortgage Investing page to get started.
WHY INVEST IN PRIVATE MORTGAGES
- Secured Investments – Your investment is tangible and registered as a 1st or 2nd mortgage directly at the provincial Land Title Office by your lawyer, just like a bank. The owner cannot sell or refinance without your permission. In addition, every deal has a 3rd party appraisal, Equifax credit report, property and title insurance, and is reviewed by your lawyer. All funds are securely handled In Trust by your lawyer, we never hold it.
- Tax Advantages – Using a TFSA or registered account (such as an RRSP, RRIF, RESP) your income is tax free or tax deferred. (Arm’s-length transactions only.)
- Superior Return on Investment (ROI) – Earn 6% – 16%+ ROI/year compared to 0.5% – 3% on GICs, Mutual Funds, and Bonds. You set your own ROI.
- Less Volatile and Predictable – Avoid the peaks and valleys of stocks, bonds, and mutual funds. There are no fluctuations in your portfolio, returns are exactly as expected as written in the mortgage loan. Stable reliable monthly income paid directly from the borrower to the investor. 1 year term, fixed rate, payable on the 1st or 15th, open or closed with payout penalty. Interest only or amortizing. Renewal subject to investor discretion.
- Easy – Hands-free passive real estate investment. All management of mortgages can be handled by MortgagePro Ltd. including the collection of arrears, renewals, and other documentation. No investment background is required. All fees paid by the borrower. (We do not provide mortgage administration.)
- Control – One-on-one funding, unlike a MIC or Syndicator, you choose your mortgages. You set the rules. You make the decisions.
THE 5 C’S OF CREDIT
Our professional evaluation includes an objective review of these 5 key criteria to determine creditworthiness.
- Credit – Overall behavior and credit history.
- Collateral – Marketability of the property or properties.
- Capacity – Ability to pay and Debt Service Ratios.
- Capital – The equity or Loan to Value (LTV).
- Conditions – Purpose of the loan and exit strategy.
HOW IT WORKS
Enjoy the benefits of the lucrative private lending industry. If you are interested in investing, contact us. We welcome all levels of investing experience.
- Register – We will walk you through the process and establish your lending criteria
- Review – When a deal is available, we will send you a comprehensive package to review.
- Approve – Once approved by you, your lawyer will complete mortgage conveyancing and you begin collecting/depositing your payments.
Ready to get started and use our services? Contact us, we look forward to investing with you!