We work with brokers to close deals across Canada. Our goal is to continuously expand your business.
WHO WE HELP
Private Lender Inc. is broker focused. We help both Mortgage Brokers and Real Estate Brokers close more deals. Our focus is equity, rather than income or credit. As a direct lender, we are in total control of our funds and all underwriting is done in-house. Additionally, we have exclusive access to hundreds of individual private investors seeking opportunities. We can assist these private investors and brokers through our mortgage brokerage, MortgagePro Ltd. Either we can help you or we cannot, and we will let you know quickly.
- Self Employed
- Good Credit, Bad Credit, and No Credit
- No Income
- Bankruptcy, Consumer Proposal, and Orderly Payment of Debt
- Collections and Judgments
- Writs, Caveats, and Liens
- Mortgage Arrears
- Tax Arrears
- Short Term Needs
Broker fees are protected on the Letter of Intent and Mortgage Disclosure. We treat you like one of our team. All fees are paid out at closing.
PRIVATE MORTGAGES AND EQUITY LOANS
Private Lender Inc. provides direct loans secured to residential, commercial, and rural real estate across Canada.
Visit our Loan Products page to learn more about what we have to offer.
View our Guidelines and Lending Areas to get started.
Find out How to Submit A Deal To A Private Lender and close more deals.
WHY WORK WITH US
- Easy – Our Lending Guidelines are flexible, our underwriting is based on common-sense, and we are easy to work with.
- Fast – We can often have you approved in 24 hours and closing within days.
- Minimal Paperwork – We require less than the financial institutions and our paperwork is written in plain language.
- No Hidden Fees – All fees are straightforward and disclosed. No last minute surprises.
- Competitive Rates – We understand the market and ensure our rates are as low as possible.
- Creative Solutions – We review every application on a case-by-case basis and can provide creative solutions for all financial needs.
HOW IT WORKS
- Submit Online – Submit your application package through email or call us to get started. There is no cost nor obligation and the application is enough to get a Letter of Intent.
- Get Approved – We can often have you approved in 24 hours once we have the application and any other applicable information.
- Receive Your Commission – Closing only takes a few days, not weeks like most lenders. Funds can be direct deposited to your brokerage.
Read to get started and have a specific client in mind who could use our services? Contact us, we look forward to working with you!
We are Brokers and Direct Private Mortgage Lenders! We show you how to look at a request with the eye of an investor/lender.
The basics; get an idea…
COMPLIANCE! A MUST READ AND FOLLOW!
Each province has its own jurisdiction over their respective Real Estate/Mortgage Act.
The wording might be different; however all jurisdictions are more or less the same: If you solicit a person to borrow or lend money and secure it by a mortgage or negotiate a mortgage; you are required to have a license in that jurisdiction! If you are not licenced in the jurisdiction where the property is located, you cannot deal (solicit and negotiate) in mortgages and receive a commission, this includes co-brokering. Instead, you must refer the deal to a licenced brokerage, at which time that brokerage is in direct contact with the borrower and you can receive a referral fee. The referral source(you) will be identified, you can set your own fees, and keep the client.Mortgages funded by private investors known to MortgagePro Ltd and Private Lender Inc. are always representing the lender in British Columbia and Alberta. Unless you are licensed in that jurisdiction, you cannot represent the borrower. Licenced agent in Ontario available.
THE TRUTH ABOUT COLLATERAL MORTGAGES
The Courts in Alberta have always looked at Collateral mortgages as mortgages granted collateral or subsidiary