We are private lenders, lending our own funds and providing our investors with funding opportunities across Canada! Our head office in Calgary. As licensed mortgage brokers working through MortgagePRO Ltd . we comprise more than a hundred private individuals – lenders that are available only through our organization besides our Instirurional lenders. Email or fax us an application, an appraisal if there is one, a credit bureau report, the reason for the funds, a plan to maintain payments, and an exit strategy. Convince us that what you have planned for your client will work and we will fund.
NEW, NEW, NEW:
Happy Loan Corp. new product. Now home owners can borrow up to $5,000 loan with no qualifying. Same day cash, one and two years repay programs, easy process. $100 referral fee!
EASY TO UNDERSTAND GUIDELINES:
- Location: Urban centers or close to them, acreages
- Type: Residential, Commercial
- Position: First, second mortgages
- LTV: 65% on first, 85% on second mortgages
- Rates: 10% and up
- Fees: Lending Fee: from 5%
- Credit: No Beacon score requirement or minimum
- Broker: You keep 100% of the broker fees
- Renewal: with a minimum 5% fee ( NSF= fee increases)
- No TDS interest only one year term
- No GDS open with 3 months interest penalty, or as agreed
- Commercial file broker fees by mutual Agreement! A non-refundable application fee due on contact.
COMMON SENSE UNDERWRITING
Credit, job and age issues are only setting the rate; they do not disqualify the borrower. Rates, fees set by property location and clients covenants. No TDS or GDS limits.
Approvals in 24hours !
We are Brokers and Direct Private Mortgage Lenders! We show you how to look at a request with the eye of an investor/lender.
The basics; get an idea…
When your clients have been turned down by the banks, Private Lender Inc. can provide a short term, (one to 3 years) temporary solution while you work with them to find a permanent, low interest, institutional lender. We will find a product that fits their circumstances and needs even when they have credit or job issues. Equity rules!