We are private lenders, lending our own funds and providing our investors with funding opportunities across Canada! We are also licensed mortgage brokers through MortgagePRO Ltd. With more than a hundred private individuals investors, lend only on our advice, we have huge success to fund where others fail.
We must receive before we send you LOI with rates and fees:
appraisal if there is one
credit bureau report
reason for the funds, how will help clients financially
proof of payments affordability, clients ability to maintain monthly obligations
well thought out exit strategy within maximum 3 years
Convince us that what you have planned for your client will work and we will fund.
NEW, NEW, NEW:
Happy Loan Corp. new product. Now home owners can borrow up to $5,000 loan with no qualifying. Same day cash, one and two years repay programs, easy process. $100 referral fee!
EASY TO UNDERSTAND GUIDELINES:
- Location: Urban centers or close to them, acreages
- Type: Residential, Commercial
- Position: second mortgages
- LTV: up to 85% second mortgages
- Rates: 10% and up
- Lending Fee:5% and up
- Broker fee:You keep 100% of the broker fee
- Renewal:with a minimum 5% fee ( NSF= fee increases)
- Term:interest only one year
- Credit:No Beacon score requirement or minimum
- No GDS/TDS open with 3 months interest penalty, or as agreed
- Commercial file broker fees by mutual Agreement! A non-refundable application fee due on contract.
COMMON SENSE UNDERWRITING
Credit, job and age issues are only setting the rate; they do not disqualify the borrower. Rates, fees set by property location and clients covenants.
Approvals in 24hours !
We are Brokers and Direct Private Mortgage Lenders! We show you how to look at a request with the eye of an investor/lender.
The basics; get an idea…
When your clients have been turned down by the banks, Private Lender Inc. can provide a short term, (one to 3 years) temporary solution while you work with them to find a permanent, low interest, institutional lender. We will find a product that fits their circumstances and needs even when they have credit or job issues. Equity rules!